Wedding decoration is something that will always make us wonder and wonder about if we are doing the right thing no matter how many times we think we picked the right decor. It is something that will take quite some time to decide on. Experts say that an average wedding planning process takes around two hundred hours to complete, and most of this time is spent on deciding what the wedding decoration is going to be like! One reason it might end up being hard is because two different people in a relationship are trying to make ends meet as each one has their own vision of what is perfect. Sometimes, there can be slight misunderstandings but communicating with each other will manage to solve such issues. Wedding decoration is always fun to do as It is letting your imagination run wild, so here are some tips on how to improve your decor skills!
Wedding chairs and tables
This is something that a lot of couples fail to pay attention to. While they focus on the centerpieces and the guests, they forget to think about the tables and chairs and sometimes they decide to have it plain, as they would not have time to think of it later on. If you are hiring a planner, try to get advice from them and ask her or him what you should do for the wedding decorations hire Geelong and how to settle on one theme for the wedding.
This is the part that catches a lot of eyes during a wedding and that is the reason why you must pay more attention to the centerpiece! Once you come to a decision with your fiance about what kind of decoration you would want to do for you wedding, then think of what your wedding centerpieces hire is going to be like. Will it simply be the wedding cake? Will it be something representing the couple? It could be anything as long as it matches the theme and would end up making the guests happy too.
No one can get enough of flowers! There is no way that you could go wrong with too much of flowers as your wedding decoration. You can place various flower bouquets on each table, you can hang them around the ceiling over the wedding along with lights, you can place them around the venue, you can simply do whatever you wish with flowers and it will only add to the glamour of your wedding!
Have you ever looked back at your life and regretted not doing something? It might be something simple, like never having dared to try out a particular adventure sport; or something more emotionally troubling, like waiting too long to ask someone out. Even something like a birthday party can turn out to be a regret if you’ve not attempted to at least try to celebrate exactly the way you want. And if you’ve only celebrated your birthday in a simple manner so far; then it’s not too late to celebrate it in the big and splashy way you’ve not tried out so far. Here are a few tips on “blowing up” your party (pun intended!).
Where does the party rock at?
Now, we’re not saying that you can’t spread out a good splash in a party that’s organized at home. But if you really want to go big, then we suggest looking for a grander venue. Most hotels work quite well; especially those that are reputed to double as school formal venue in Melbourne. Even more commercial settings work; like those you’d use for a business event.
It’s all about the guests
“Is it?” you might ask…of course it is! Especially these big and splashy affairs. A common misconception about splashy parties is that you’ll have to invite everybody you know and their grandmother for it. We say it all depends on what you want. If you’d rather not invite everyone then that’s all right. Even exclusive parties like corporate conference venues and functions can be planned out to be splashy and grand.
NOTE: if you want to take it a step further in making a grand statement with this party, we suggest you send out your invitations the traditional way. Hand delivered or posted invitations have an elegance and grandeur that modern invitation methods don’t have…
What do you planning on feeding the crowd?
Of course, the birthday cake will have the most amount of attention, apart from the birthday “boy or girl”. Make it a cake that is memorable. A fun and creative cake, or a cake that awes the guests and give them the idea that you’ve not held back should work just fine. Likewise, pay attention to the menu as well. Like always, you need to pay attention to the taste. But remember to also include a touch of grandeur to it too.
Apart from this, all you need to do is think of a theme, and set the decorations accordingly. Remember; have fun and keep no space for regrets!
It is said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend. This post is therefore ideal for any lady looking to learn some fun facts about diamonds, but also discover some common diamond myths.
What are some fun facts about diamonds?
- The word ‘diamond’ has a Greek origin. It comes from the word ‘adamas’ which means indestructible and unconquerable.
- Ten years ago, in 2004, astronomers found a star located about 50 light years from Earth. What makes this star so special? Well, it is actually a diamond of about ten billion, trillion, trillion carats.
- In traditional Hinduism, if a diamond is flawed it should be avoided as it is supposed to carry bad luck.
- India was actually the first country to produce commercial diamonds, this occurred approximately 2400 years ago.
- In ancient times diamonds were believed to promote courage, invincibility and strength.
- Eight in tend diamonds that are mined in the current day are used for industrial purposes. This is either for grinding, polishing or cutting.
- In thirteenth century France, there was a law that decreed that only the King was allowed to wear diamonds.
- A diamond that weighs at least 20 carats and is flawless is named a ‘paragon’.
- The popular phrase ‘a diamond is forever’ first appeared in 1948. It was actually used as a marketing slogan for De Beers diamonds.
- A diamond is the birthstone for individuals who are born in the month of April.
- Wedding bands http://www.uptempo.net.au/weddings/ have long been popular, since 1477 to be exact. This is when Mary of Burgundy received a diamond wedding ring from the Archduke of Austria.
What are some myths about diamonds?
- A lot of people believe ‘diamonds are forever’. This is partially true as diamonds are indeed very durable however, this does not mean you can neglect taking proper care of your diamond. This is particularly true, when it comes to jewellery that you will be wearing on a daily basis, such as engagement rings. Avoid using abrasives to clean your diamonds and make sure you take them off whilst applying perfume, hairspray and such.
- Many individuals believe that diamonds aren’t good investments. However, this is definitely not the case. A diamond is one of the most stable investments. They provide you with a hedge against inflation and they don’t experience huge fluctuations on the market as other types of investments do.
- Last but not least, a lot of people believe it is easy to tell the difference between a cubic zirconia and a diamond. The former is used as an imitation diamond. However, it is a lot more difficult than you would suspect. You should definitely find a trusted jeweller and make sure you get certification with your diamond as well. After all, cubic zirconia can pass a lot of the simple diamond tests that are available.