A furnished house with new and trendy furniture, artwork, and different décor accessories, makes it looks more pretty and attractive to the buyers. While selling a house, normally people move with all their household items and left the house empty and open for buyers to visit but it does not give a good impression. Although a house looks so spacious when they are empty but it does not give the buyers vitalization that how the furniture will adjust. A furnished house with stylish furniture gives a tremendous view of the property and definitely swift the process of selling. There is a solution to your problem, home styling is the best option to present your home as a designer home and looks so appealing to potential buyers. You can hire a designer or can design on your own depending on your budget. There are many companies out there which are offering the furniture on rent for short term usage. This may cost you little but can add-ons enough in the value to your house.
Furniture rental in Brisbane becomes a growing business which provides you with a chance to furnish your house with their furniture and get high value in return. The cost of the furniture depends on the time duration and the number of items. Duration can be from 1 month to 12 months, depending on the usage. There are some tips to follow while furnishing the house for sale:
- Try to find a furniture store which can provide you with all the required items at reasonable prices or use someone’s reference to get some discounts. If you are staging the house from a professional, ask him about the rental furniture services if they can provide an offer.
- Find a rental store nearby you and stock for your required items. Try to select that store which is offering a pick and drop service with fast and safe delivery. Eventually, it will ease your burden and responsibility while saving some cost.
- Choose light neutral colors to enhance the features of the room, neutral colors are not only for indoor furnishing but they give a clumsy effect to the outdoor environment as well. Choose the furniture according to space and decor pieces which complement the interior
- Paint the exterior according to your outdoor area, like if it’s all over the lush green garden then prefer light colors to make the house prominent or choose a color which can contrast with it. Make sure the garden is also given some attention because it will make the first impression
- When the buyers come to visit home, switch on all the necessary lights to make the rooms look more bright which will impact nicely and make your hard work to shine
Rental furniture is used for many other purposes like if you relocate for some time or go on a business tour with your family, you can get the feeling of home while miles away from it.